We are a registered provider
Physio 4 Life are servicing new clients who are Plan Managed and Self-Managed.
Physiotherapists help people of all age groups and with different conditions. They help people take part in the community and be more independent.
Physiotherapists are experts in treating children, young people and adults with a disability, heart and lung conditions, neurological and musculoskeletal conditions, and ageing and gender specific conditions.
Physiotherapists can help you, or the person you care for:
- get out of bed
- take a bath or shower, dress and eat
- move around the home and outside the home
- do daily jobs, or sports and hobbies
- manage pain and chronic conditions
- lose weight
- choose and learn to use new equipment, like wheelchairs, walking frames and orthotics.
You may need a short burst of care from a physiotherapist, or care for a longer time to achieve your goals. Our physiotherapists can put a plan together to help you now, and into the future.
Some health conditions need a number of health experts to work together. Physiotherapists also work closely with other health workers, together they can help you manage more complex needs.