Aged Care Locum
Physio 4 life provides a range of services to Residential Aged Care facilities. All are delivered by our highly trained Physiotherapists. Our programs are designed to engage multiple levels of the organisation, effecting positive and enduring change.
- Industry-leading understanding of Assessed Need
- Wholly integrated approach to assure teamwork, multi-disciplinary and congruency
- Plan for care with the nursing team
- Complete comprehensive assessments
- Deliver pain management programs
- Manual handling training
Delivering superior aged care is expensive. In order to make such care sustainable, ACFI funding is vital. Maximising government funding will impact patient care and place greater focus on the quality and flexibility of providers. At Physio 4 Life, we welcome such a challenge. Our goal is to maximise your ACFI funding in all domains such as ADL’s, Behaviours and Complex Health including innovative pain management programs.
Physio 4 Life provides
- Comprehensive assessments that enhance ADL’s and Complex Health
- Proven Financial Acumen to build a stronger future
- Innovative pain management programs
- A training and quality system that enhances ACFI results.
Risk Management and Manual Tasks training.
This training is completed by a Physiotherapist with current knowledge and practice in the Aged Care environment.
By linking Risk Management and Manual Tasks training together we are able to teach and assess the skills required in a problem solving user case scenario.
Bed and chair exercises for Aged Care patients.
Did you know Physio 4 Life can provide short and long term locum support for aged care facilities? We can work in conjunction with your onsite physiotherapist to ensure all ACFI requirements are met. This is essential during times of annual/sick leave, public holidays or spike in hour requirements.